Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10/06/09 CD Project Ideas

For the second essay/project we're doing in this class, I decided to put together the CD Package. I chose this over the Movie package because it seemed like a better, more practical way to get my ideas across. Plus it would seem sort of fun to think of song titles about your life and whatnot. This project gives us a way for us to showcase our creative and aesthetic side, and does so in an enjoyable way. As for the CD cover and liner notes, I'll use some time during fall break to look into some CD's I own and draw examples from there.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Brian you know you want to do a cd. Now what specific social/cultural issues that relate to you will you comment on here and how will you do it? Those are the questions you really need to answer.

    ReplyDelete